Art Deco Tours, aka Little Havana Tours, is a local based walking tour company founded in Miami in 2009. Our goal is to offer fun walking tours to see and enjoy our city beyond the beaches and restaurants. History, culture, art & architecture, and ethnic foods are some of the highlights.
We are seeking professional, enthusiastic, people-oriented individuals to join our team in delivering memorable tours to our guests.
Art Deco & Little Havana Tours is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Tour Guide (South Beach)
We are seeking a passionate individual with genuine interest in history and architecture to lead our popular Art Deco Walking tours in South Beach. If you have interest in Little Havana as well, there is an opportunity to lead those tours in addition. The primary position is for South Beach. Visit www.artdecotours.com
– Live in South Beach or 5 mile radius
– Genuine interest in history and architecture
– Ability to keep audience attention via compelling storytelling and by engaging guests
– Love the outdoors and be willing to walk outdoors in all weather elements (tours continue rain or shine)
Training and content would be provided. Tours last 2 – 3 hours. Candidates work their preferred schedule whether one tour a day, or even two tours a day, select days a week.
Marketing/Operations/Admin Asst. (Little Havana)
This person will be the right hand to the owner and assist with operations (reservations, tour guide assistant for specialty tours), marketing and daily administrative duties.
You will engage frequently with customers via email, phone and in person.
– 4 year college degree
– Excellent English skills both verbal and written (Spanish and French a plus)
– Minimum 3 years experience in event management; extremely organized and great attention to detail
– Minimum 3 years experience in email marketing
– Minimum 3 years experience in social media analytics
– Problem-solving skills
This is a part-time position (20-30 hours a week) that has potential to grow into full-time, supervisor and management position if so desired.
Candidate will work primarily in our Little Havana office housed in the Futurama Galleries building.
Please send tailored Letter of Intent and resume for this position to [email protected]
** No Phone Calls Please **